She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: In the Pink and Green

Happy Wednesday, friends :) Today I'm introducing my friend Jane to you all. Jane blogs at In the Pink and Green where she writes about a little of everything. Recipes, work outs, fashion, traveling- you name it! Jane lives in Tahoe {one of my favorite places!} and always looks like a million bucks. She's also sweet as they come. Let's hear what she's loving and not loving this week...
***


Hello everyone! 
 I'm Jane and I blog over at In the Pink and Green, and I'm thrilled to be here with you today! Michaela is such a sweetheart and I think this is such a fun series as I love finding out what other bloggers are loving! Speaking of which, here are some of my favorite (and not-so-favorite) things right now...


She Loves Me: 
1. Edison Lightbulbs
 I love the look of these light bulbs; they're industrial and old-fashion yet they feel so modern and warm. I'm totally using them somewhere in my house...when I have a house that is! 
via
via
via
via
 2. Popsicles
On a hot summer night, nothing is a more refreshing treat. I picked up some popsicle molds from Whole Foods last month, and so far I've made a batch of Nutella Fudgesicles which were SO yummy. I'm excited to try more recipes before fall hits! 
via
via
via
via
3. Blake Lively
She is one of my style icons; her hair and makeup always look flawless and I love how she takes risks with her fashion choices. She's recently been out and about promoting her new movie, Savages, and I've seriously loved every look she's worn. Plus, she claims she doesn't use a stylist which is impressive!
via
via
via
 4. Peonies
My favorite flower. I had these puffy pink blooms in my wedding bouquet, and they make me smile whenever I see them. I snapped these pictures of some peonies I picked up at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago, I love how they brightened up my coffee table!



She Loves Me Not: 
1. Babies on planes
I really shouldn't be saying this because I know that eventually I'll be on the other side of this situation, but I seriously have the worst luck of getting stuck near screaming infants on airplanes. I always feel bad for the parents whose child won't stop screaming, I feel bad for the poor little baby whose ears are popping, and also bad for myself that I can't get any sleep. You know those cry rooms they have at church for parents to take their kids to when they get fussy? They should totally have those on planes.
via
2.  The fact that it's already mid-July
Seriously, this summer is going by way too fast! I want to savor every last minute because I know it will be over before you know it.
If you enjoy an excessive amount of pictures of food and Lake Tahoe, then follow me on Instagram! @janemarieg
 Thanks so much for having me Michaela!xoxo, Jane {In the Pink and Green}
***
Thank you, Jane! I love those lightbulbs, too. And the fact that it's mid-July already makes me crazy- how in the world does summer go by so quickly?!


Stop by and say hello to Jane today!
For those of you who play along, next week, Wednesday July 25th will be our She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not link party where you get to link up your loves and love-me-nots. Hope to see ya there!
What are you adoring this Wednesday?
Love,
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Those lightbulbs are so fun!! And I definitely agree about Blake, she's so stylish and effortless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me Michaela! You are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE this vintage lighting store in LaConner, WA. Edison bulbs always in stock, and tons of amazing other lighting designs. http://marydavisvintagelighting.com/promo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top