Day on the Lake



During our trip to the mountains, we went to one of our favorite lakes- Lake Almanor. It was a beautiful, clear and warm day and we were so thankful! And by we, I do mean my white skin...I'm happy to report that after a few hours on the boat, I now have a bit of my healthy California glow back :) 
This was Hope's first boating experience, and to say she enjoyed it would be an understatement.  I think her favorite part was riding on the sea-doo to shore to go do her "business" on shore...ha! She was just the cutest with her white little ears flapping in the wind. What a relaxing and enjoyable day...
brother and I 


"sis, can I jump in and swim?" 
Hope, Dad and I on the sea-doo. She LOVED it.


I think boating is Hope's new favorite activity. Just look at that smile. Can you believe how much she's grown since last time I posted about her?! Oh my.


Hopefully you had a wonderful holiday weekend/week! What have you been up to?
Love,
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. Looks like such a lovely day Michaela! Nothing like spending a beautiful day on the water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having fun!! Hope is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of you and your pup!! This place looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect day to be on a boat soaking up the sun and beautiful views. Gorgeous pictures Michaela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love seadoos. It really is so relaxing to be in the sun and on the water...mine was spent next to a kiddie pool. ;)

    xo
    -W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures! I love your bathing suit! (Well the back of it makes me think I would love the front :) ) Hope is so cute and all grown up now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, you're close to where my sister and mom live - in Chester. My boys love that lake, they make dinosaur battle scenes and throw rocks, it's a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like SO SO much fun!! I want to come!!!! And Diesel, Cash and Radar, too. Okay, okay...and Justin. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pic with you and your bro on the same jet ski reminded me SO much of my bro and I because that is exactly how we rode in hawaii...ironic since both you and i are older..lol

    and hope! omg!! she is getting so big!! she is BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so pretty on the lake!!!! And so do you of course : ) Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Looks like you guys all had such a wonderful, relaxing time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much fun! I think our dogs would freak if we tried taking then them on a sea-doo haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos and it looks like you had such a great time :)
    You have such a wonderful blog and I'm glad to be your new follower.
    Gave a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can't believe hope hopped aboard!! that is too cute! and the lake looks like so much fun. loving your bright swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your trip looks amazing!! I went to Tahoe as a baby so of course I have no recollection of it. It looks gorgeous! And your pup on the sea-doo...adorbs!!! Just wanted to say hi, I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cliche of a post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope is so cute :) glad you enjoyed your time at the lake...and your pictures of it really show that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top