Wall Color Reveal

Hey, all! Last week I made some progress on my room, and I thought I'd show you.  I enlisted the help of Ashley and our friend Kate to come over and help me paint.  I adore the color.  To be honest, I thought I was going to go with the darker of the two colors in the post where I asked you're opinion, but I changed my mind once I a) painted a bigger swatch on the wall and b) read all your advice. I think this color {Sea Cap by BEHR} will be the perfect backdrop to some pretty whites, golds, pinks and corals. So purrttyy :)

Here's a peek:



The painting I did a few weeks ago is a great addition- I love how the peachy-pink compliments the minty-seafoam walls. 


New Anthropologie bedding: 

Sneak peek of the bookshelf:

This is where my big gallery wall is going to hang. I'm so excited about this I could squeal...it's coming together so well and I can't wait to get all the pieces up on the wall. 
photos on my desk by sarah tucker
So here's my to-do list:
- Receive fabric swatch for curtains to color match the paint color
- Paint the room

- Refinish an old nightstand {Can't seem to have good luck at the Goodwill's near me:( }
- Purchase all white bedding
- Put together the architectural gallery wall {Almost done!}
- Help Grandma sew the curtains
- Locate an inexpensive chandelier
- Chair for reading nook
- Wallpaper for bookshelves <-- possibly vetoing this and going with stenciling instead!
- Accessories 



There's the progress so far! Are you working on anything in your home lately?
Enjoy your Tuesday:)
Love,


Photobucket
PS. Who watched the Bachelorette and who's excited for next week? I still think Sean is the most handsome :)

31 comments

  1. That is the color of my blog, so you know I love it! I look forward to seeing it all come together! Love that you will sew with your Grandma... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is coming together so nicely!

    i watched the bachelorette last night & sean is just adorable. not sure why she didn't choose him! although, i doubt he'll have a hard time finding a lady now...

    http://ohhhsolovely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaela, that is the perfect colour. I am loving your room so much. Can't wait to see finished pics of your gallery wall! Also, your bookshelf position is darling. Love, love, love!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    P.S. Watched The Men Tell All. Drama, drama. I love that Emily ripped Kalon apart AGAIN! Can't wait for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! I love the color!
    Have a nice day!
    A bientôt :)

    http://somewhereinprovence.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Can't wait to see it with the window treatments; they always seem to transform a room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!! I love the lighter color. It brightens up the room so much. You're working fast, girl! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this room michaela!!! i wish you were close to me so I could just bring you to my apartment and be like HAVE AT IT! hahaha needs some TLC and prettiness! but since we are only there temporarily till we buy a house, its hard to find motivation to do something like this with it!!

    i love your style. seriously its so gorgeous. exactly the kind of things I am looking for in a future home! you got skillzz girl and im lovin it!! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the color. We just bought a home and I have NO idea what the colors will be in each room, but this is going on my list of maybes! I adore it. The whole room looks stunning so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty, Michaela. Great color choice. And I love those natural wood pencils I spy. Those are a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color! Try Craigslist for the nightstand maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color, Michaela! It is so fresh and fun. Your room is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to see it all completed!

    PS - I agree, Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color, Michaela! It is so fresh and fun. Your room is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to see it all completed!

    PS - I agree, Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color, Michaela! It is so fresh and fun. Your room is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to see it all completed!

    PS - I agree, Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color, Michaela! It is so fresh and fun. Your room is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to see it all completed!

    PS - I agree, Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color, Michaela! It is so fresh and fun. Your room is coming together beautifully. I can't wait to see it all completed!

    PS - I agree, Sean is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. swooning over this...you're really giving me inspiration to make over our guest room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what amazing progress, your room is so pretty, I think it will look even more spectacular when it's all finished! Especially the gallery wall!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the color!! Your room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you seriously have the cutest bedroom! can't wait to see the end result :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you seriously have the cutest bedroom! can't wait to see the end result :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking great so far! love the wall color and i can't wait too see the gallery wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the color!! I want that in our house one day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooo, this is looking fantastic, Michaela! Great choice on the colour.

    and yes, total bachelorette addict over here. Sean is a cutie but I'm rooting for Arie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so cute! So glad you went with the lighter color! I've been working on so many projects lately, almost hard to keep them straight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love the sneak peek!! If I didn't live with my fiancé I would want a feminine room just like this! Our wedding colors are aqua with accents of pink (like peonies)! Great job, can't wait to see the gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooh looking good! I love the colors. Can't wait to see it all come together! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top