Handmade Cuteness

Lately I've been so into etsy shops. I just love handmade items that you can't buy anywhere else! Today I'm sharing two of my awesome sponsors with you who both have adorable shops! I've actually met both of them in real life and they are wonderful :)

***



 
Hi all! My name is Emily. I live in Seattle, work in marketing and on the side, pursue my passion of sewing and creating. I love simple designs, fabric patterns, disaster movies, and my husband (i love him the most). I also enjoy making things that are beautiful and practical. You can see these things at my Etsy shop Craftbott. I hope the things I make can make your home a little more beautiful, and and your life a little more joyful.
In addition to my Etsy shop you can see things I make for our home, recipes and other things that inspire on my website.



SHOP | WEBSITE


***


Brianne & Danielle. Together we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items

SHOP | BLOG
***


Hope you'll check out their shops! What are your plans this weekend?! I'm spending the weekend getting ready for a big styled shoot I'm helping to design on Tuesday. So excited about this!! Follow me on instagram for weekend pictures :) @michaelanoelle


Be back Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top