Thursday, July 26, 2012

Client E-Design: Neutrals, Navy & Pink

I recently finished up another e-design for a sweet client of mine. Kyra lives in her new Boston condo and let me tell you- it's adorable. We worked on bringing some color, pattern and interest into her living room. Here's what I came up with:

I started with some base neutrals, because Kyra prefers neutrals with pops of color:

I made a separate board for her with two color choice; coral and turquoise or navy and pink.

She went with the navy and pink and I couldn't be more excited to see it all in the room. Such a beautiful and classic color combination. There's also going to be a killer gallery wall in there displaying her photography and favorite theatre memorabilia.

What do you think about the design? I'm sure I'll have some updates for you soon :) 

If you're interested in my e-design services I'd love to talk with you! Please email me at to inquire about packages and pricing. Spots are going quickly, but I'd love to get you on my schedule.

Have a lovely Thursday! 
PS. I have two sponsor spots left for the month of August and would love to have you! All spots are 40% off :)



  1. Your design and both of your color choices are beautiful. I am loving the navy and pink and am glad that she went with it! Great job, friend!

  2. I love both of these boards! I cannot wait for you to help me in a few months once I know the layout of our future apartment. :)

  3. Looks beautiful Michaela - I love the shelving and coffee tables!

  4. I really like both looks! Great job!!

  5. Love the navy and pink! Can't wait to see some BABY boards! : )

  6. love your site!
    - a fellow interior designer!

  7. thanks Michaela!! :) Love love love your blog!


Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover