Letters for Friday


images via ashley whittaker design

Dear Image Above, I adore you. Your pops of color and pretty pattern make me smile.  Dear Peonies, I don't think I--or anyone-- can get enough of you. These magenta ones are killin' me.  Dear Bedroom, your minty-seafoam walls are painted and looking great! However, I've never had more paint down my entire body than I did the day I painted...to say I'm a messy painter is an understatement. I'm still scrubbing it off in the shower!  Dear Hope, you are my favorite girl, but I really have to start laying down the law so when mom and dad go on vacation you will listen to me. I love when you carry your blankey down the hall to greet me in the morning. Stop being so darn cute.  Dear Weight Lifting/Running, we've got a love hate relationship. I love my baby arm muscles I'm developing {oh yeah!!!!}, but I seriously hate mustering up the energy to go run and work out a bit each day. I know it's a healthy lifestyle though, so I'm trying my very hardest! Dear Sean {from the Bachelorette}, let's just say I wouldn't be mad if I ran into you and we hit it off. I'm not sure why Emily let you go, but if it means we have a chance then I'm okay with that ;) I mean, he loves Jesus and he's real cute...does it get any better? Dear Mom, it's your birthday on Sunday...Happy Birthday!! I love you.


Dear Readers, thank you for reading, commenting, sharing life with me, inspiring me and making me smile on a daily basis. I appreciate you so much. You are wonderful.  Have the BEST weekend!


I'm linking up with my BFF Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters


Photobucket

Love,
Photobucket

19 comments

  1. These are really sweet letters! I found you through the Fridays Letters link up!I like to dabble in interior design myself :)

    Have a super fab weekend!

    thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do run into Sean! He needs a good girl in his life. He was my favorite and I think Emily was stupid to let him go!! Happy Friday Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wonderful to share with us all the sweet inspiration and all the beautiful things and projects! Thank you so much and have a super week end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the Sean letter made me laugh. Personally I hope she ends up with Jef, so ya, I wouldn't mind if you bumped into Sean either.

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your letters! Super cute. And Sean would be a lucky man to ever meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY dog never listens to me when my mom is away. It's quite frustrating. hahah And I totally agree about the Sean comment even though I wasn't rooting for him to end up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's called Friday's Letters, get it right! UGH!!!!!!!!! hahahah lol j/k

    also, I am so glad you are committing to a healthier lifestyle, right now you don't "need" to because you look healthy but its the inside that counts the most and in a few years when you still look great you can thank you running and healthy diet for that!!!!!! and good genes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're starting to run?!! YES!!! You will thoroughly enjoy that it enhances your mood, energy, and overall health. You'll also have more energy. I'm excited for you :)

    Oh, and about Sean..you'll have to go through me first to get to him :) haha juuuust kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge Sean fan too! That would be cute if you could "run" into him, think it would be a great match from what I can tell from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have to agree about having energy to workout...AHHH im always dreading it, but afterwards it feels so good!

    peonies are so pretty i am DEFF having them in my wedding one day!!

    hope is a precious little cutie pie!!!

    have a great weekend girl :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute letter :-) have a great wknd - and i do hope you bump into Sean one day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fabulous weekend! Oh, and Katie didn't run into Colin ONCE this week...and, since they couldn't have their phones, she couldn't text to see what group he was in!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg just LOLed about your "letter" to sean. HILARIOUS..and true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the letter idea...super cute! Oh, and you and Sean would make an adorable couple! Michaela & Sean... has a nice ring to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you need to take a little trip to Dallas and see who you run into! :) Y'all would be a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As long as y'all move to Texas, I'm definitely feeling you and Sean! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh you and Sean would be a dream match! I about cried over his post exit speech. :( What a guy!
    Have an awesome weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just checked your comments to see if Sean commented :) I'd love to see this develop into something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh i love the gold frames above the cream sofa ... how beautiful, warm and cosy is this room ... i want it !

    Chrissi x

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top