{Game Plan} Family & Dining Room

Have I ever mentioned how much I love working with e-design clients who enjoy the same things as I do?! It's a true joy to source items for a room that I could actually live in...something about it makes the process so much more fun. Carolyn came to me this month with her family room and dining room.  I recently created a design for her "library" and she executed it beautifully. I was so excited to receive her email letting me know she was back for more!


The structure of her home is great already and a lot of the pieces she has are wonderful- the rooms just needed a bit of pizazz.  
Here's her room as it is now:



And here is my design plan:


Out of respect for my paying clients, I do not share where the above items are from. Thank you for understanding!


Family Room:
-A few more colorful pillows
-Gray rug to warm up the floor
-Tray for the ottoman 
-Mirror for behind the couch


Dining:
-New buffet
-New art for above buffet
-Blue rug
-Table top accessories


Just a few quick things to liven the space up! What's your favorite part of the room?


***If you're looking to redesign or revamp a room in your home, I'd love to help. Please check out my e-design page or email me for more information. Spaces are quickly booking for the month of July, so be sure to get in touch to claim your spot :) michaelawarner90@gmail.com***


Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Love it!!! My living room needs so much love :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan looks great. What wonderful bones to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull work! You are very talented!
    Eléonore from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! I can't wait to have you do this for our new house...one day. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Can't wait to see how it all turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! Looks like it will look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! Can't wait to see pics of the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing that anyone could be that organized! Thanks for this great idea keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh the color palette you came up with is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it executed in her space.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top