Doggy & Baby Date with Schue Love

Hope + Wilson = match made in heaven.
Last week while on vacation in the mountains, I was able to visit Natasha of Schue Love. We've been able to hang out a few times in the last year and I just adore her. Natasha and her husband just had a precious baby boy about 2 weeks ago, so I jumped at the chance to go visit them and their new little addition, Ethan! We spent the day in Tahoe, so we had Hope with us, too. I'm happy to report that Hope and Wilson {Natasha's golden} got along great. In fact, Hope told me in the car that they are dating :) Here are some pictures from their doggy date and some snuggle time with the new babe.


chasing each other in the yard! 
so tired after playing hard.
notice Wilson has two tennis balls in his mouth...ha!
sweet baby
how amazing does she look?! 
Such a wonderful day! Baby Ethan is so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and dad. If you haven't seen his nursery yet, go check it out now. You'll love it...promise!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love blogging?! It brings the sweetest girlfriends into my life. I'm so glad we were able to spend some time together, N! xoxo


Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

17 comments

  1. I'm so jealous! So glad you and Hope had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I LOVE the doggie playdate! And how fun that you got to meet Ethan in his first weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh SO CUTE! That's awesome your dogs got to have a playdate, and how fun you got to meet Ethan! So happy that the blogging world has introduced me to both you and Natasha, you're both beautiful inside and out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a fun day! Wilson and Hope look so cute together! And of course Ethan is a doll! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww yay!! Love your recap and reliving the visit through photos! Wilson has been going through withdrawls since Hope left! Definitely love at first sight for him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww yay!! Love your recap and reliving the visit through photos! Wilson has been going through withdrawls since Hope left! Definitely love at first sight for him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww yay!! Love your recap and reliving the visit through photos! Wilson has been going through withdrawls since Hope left! Definitely love at first sight for him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! So jealous you two got to hang out together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how awesome you guys got to connect! you are ALL adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Hope's accessorizing ;) Baby Ethan is too sweet, I need some baby time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Love that the dogs had a play date, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natasha definitely does look incredible! And baby Ethan is as adorable as can be :) And the pups, well they're pretty adorable too!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun time!! How cute about the dogs!! Haha

    Natasha, you look amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look good holding a baby!!! : ) She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw how did I miss this post last week? You guys are so cute and I wish I had been there so we could have a San Fran reunion! Baby E is precious and YES- Natasha looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top