Bucket List

Do you ever sit down and just think...really think, about some major goals or dreams for your life? Lately I've been pondering my bucket list. And although I've had these three things on my list for a while, I'm thinkin' if I get them out in the open {you know, like here on our friend the Internet...} they'll actually get done one day.  They are big and lofty goals, but that's why I love them- it's a challenge. WHEN, not if, I complete them, I will have a sense of accomplishment and joy. I know joy and fulfillment does not come from things we do or achieve, they come from God, but there's nothing wrong with setting goals and letting them spill out on pages of a journal, or the World Wide Web, in hopes of completing them. 
one of my favorite homes in our neighborhood. turquoise door is a must for my house.
So what about you? What's on your bucket list? And just for fun, here are a few more on mine :)
-go to Paris
-have my design work featured in a printed magazine one day
- try something crazy, something someone would never expect me to do
-go to Disney World {been to DLand many times!}
-be a great wife and mom and raise some cute babies:)
-go on a girls vacay to Hawaii, or somewhere tropical
-visit every state in the US
-be on national television once
-meet Denise Richards {people say we look alike, so I think we need a real life picture to settle it}
-work for Emily Henderson or Mary McDonald....hello dream job!
-buy a ridiculously priced pair of shoes just for fun. 


Okay, now you spill. And by typing it, we're keeping each other accountable! You have permission to keep me on track with my top 3 goals written above :)


Happy Thursday- make it wonderful and fulfilling!
Love,
Photobucket

24 comments

  1. I love this idea of a bucket list and did a "next 25" on my birthday last year. Some of favorites from my list include 1) Stay at the Georges V in Paris...even just for one night, 2) run a half marathon, and 3) grow my hair long again.

    xo Lisa
    http://belleandbentley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful list Michaela! :) I share your dream of going to Paris someday. Some others of mine are to go Scuba Diving in the Caribbean, have one of the dresses I've designed made into a real life creation, be meaningful to someone's life, and of course, I also think it would be fun to buy a ridiculously priced pair of shoes.. or maybe a bag. :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Michaela. Checking one off my list this morning! I am all about the bucket list. I think if you voice it and visualize it. . . it can happen. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot in common when it comes to a bucket list! We talk about building a home from the ground up all the time! And I'm dying to go to Paris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome goals! I feel like I have so many things I'd love to do, I need to make a concrete list and write them down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would kill it with a home decor boutique! We could start a line... you run it on the west coast, I'll run it on the east coast! That's happening.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. PARIS!!! Definitely on my bucket list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list that you shared - I think it is such a good idea to have fun goals in life! can't wait to read along as you achieve these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're going to ROCK those top three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun post! I definitely need to start a bucket list!! Good luck on yours!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of a bucket list! I did something similar--instead of New Years resolutions, I did "12 for 2012." So far I've accomplished, maybe one...but that's ok it's still early. Good luck on yours!


    -Alyssa




    http://glossymusings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. building a home from the ground up..definitely on my bucket list too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally believe you can achieve all of those! My list was similar and before I know it we are doing up our own place (to flip. haha). I love that doing something crazy is on your list! I think some extreme sports in New Zealand sounds good? Maybe the world's largest swing??? :)
    xAmy

    ReplyDelete
  14. go to Paris is on the top of my bucket list too - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! It's so great to write out your dreams and goals. It's one thing to think them but another to kind of "say it outloud" and put it on paper. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, good ones! I have lots of the usual things on my bucket list, but a few fun things are to cook a full Thanksgiving dinner myself, ride a hot air balloon, and go to Fashion Week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your list and so agree! I need to actually sit down and make a list so many things I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to build my own house, too! I think that would probably be the most fun I could ever have. And I haven't made an official bucket list, but we do have a California Bucket List that has been SO fun to cross off!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to sit down and do this!! So much I want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck girl! Your goals are so admirable and your writing is soo pretty! :)
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great goals! and you will do these things... I know it!

    I grew up w a home that had a turquoise front door! We were the house w the blue door :)

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome goals.
    my number one...get out of my comfort zone, i recently watched we bought a zoo, and the 20 seconds of insane courage has been tugging at me...i think i'll start small like riding a mechanical bull in front of everyone, and yeehaw the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm with you on 1 & 2. Except I want to buy a house fix it up and use it as my first income property. It's tough though. But someday I'd like to build my dream house with a turquoise door. And then maybe you can help me design it? Because I will be so over my head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top