{Getaway} Livin' for the Weekend











All photos via Traditional Home
Dreamy home, right??  After a relatively stressful week, I could sit in that bathtub for hours, indulging in the new bubble bath I purchased.  Aside from the fun details and texture of the home, here are my three favorite things about this Nantucket vacation home:

1. The wide-plank hardwood floors. Seriously swoon.
2. The way the TV's are built into the fireplace and made to look like they belong, instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.
3. The smartly designed color story. Each room has neutral walls, but has its own personality seen in the color of the furniture, curtains, fabrics and lighting specially chosen for that space.  


Speaking of lighting...can we discuss the kitchen lighting? Perfection in my opinion!
Homes like this literally take me to another world...well, at least for the weekend :) Doesn't it make you want to take the weekend to get away?! What are you favorite aspects of this abode?


Happy Weekend!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome my sponsor Brittany from Gallery No. Eight
Brittany is a darling, sweet friend who shares my love for design and fashion. This girl is so talented. Her creativity and eye for design always blows me away. Head over to Gallery No. Eight for some serious inspiration and design goodies.
BLOG

16 comments

  1. Yes! The lighting is stunning. And the tub on those hardwood floors has me giddy. Happy weekend sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS home! Take me there now! :) Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure there's nothing to dislike about that home... but I super love the modern cottage style. Very cute.
    Morgan
    http://toughlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love the color story. that teal hutch is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore shingle siding! That's one of my very favorite things, and it always reminds me of the beach.

    I love the nautical looking room with the sailboat chair and cozy looking rug and blankets on the couch. I think I could spend a relaxing weekend there. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree about the TV! I hate seeing a gorgeous living room with a TV in it that looks completely out of place. Oooh, can you do a post about that? :) TVs done right haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems incredibly cozy! I would definately escape for a weekend here.
    Happy Friday friend!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! What a dreamy home! Id love to escape there for a weekend, or a month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place looks like heaven. Can I move in please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Going straight to my pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I absolutely loved every detail of that house!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so sweet for posting about my house. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this post!! I'm new here... was randomly blog hopping and HAD to say hi. Your blog is so lovely and I can't wait to read more! I hope you have a great weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top