Trends I Heart



pastels, brights, patterns






Aren't we all just loving these brights and floral patterns? Oh, and pastels, too?! I know I am.  I see them and they energize me. This Anthropologie bedding has me longing for a new comforter- and although I'm partial to fluffy, white bedding- I'm having second thoughts after seeing this one :) Some bright, patterned pillows are the perfect addition to any couch or bed for Spring.  And if you're looking to spruce up the kitchen or dining room with some brights, those Anthro bowls are inexpensive and will do just the trick {I have them in turquoise!} Let's not forget to mention that amazing flowered wallpaper. I can see that in my future office. Bookmarking that one!


Are you doing anything to brighten up for Spring?


Have a wonderful and bright Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome my sponsor Katy from Twenty Three Oh One
Katy designs beautiful, custom graphics including baby, moving, or engagement announcements, as well as any type of invitations you may need. In addition, she also creates the adorable social media buttons for your blogs! Check out her shop here:
SHOP

8 comments

  1. Love your inspiration board! The shower curtain is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving that Anthro wallpaper for awhile now too! Such pretty colors. That would look amazing in an office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these soft pretty colors and your lovely blog!!! There has been some bedding I've enjoyed at Anthropologie too! So glad I stumbled upon you today! Hope you are having a Terrific Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the board you came up with - I am also loving all bright and fun patterns out there for Spring. I really like that striped pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee all of these! What pretty patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the bright florals right now! Those bowls are so cute- I can never have too many bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love everything in this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just really makes me want to redo our whole house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top