Glimpse.

Is this real life? APRIL, already? Time is flying.
The last few weeks have been crazy, exciting, tiring and oh-so-joyful. Here's a glimpse as to what I've been up to according to Instagram :)


1. Hope loves riding in the car.
2. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. My not-so-new obsession.
3. Dresser arrangement- little jars and perfumes galore.
4. My all-time favorite breakfast. 
1. Outfit of the day {I'll be posting my outfit each day on Instagram starting this next week! @michaelanoelle} Black Anthro dress & leopard flats.
2. Blogging, hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll = perfect morning.
3. Bridesmaid dresses for my best friend's wedding last week!
4. Living in an Artful Way: quote on Anthropologie's floor that I adore.
1. Hope's taking her Saturday morning nap, half on and half off her bed.  Awesome.
2. Hope in the Lord...new saying on my quote frame for April.
3. Baking sugar cookies.
***


Hope you're having a lovely Sunday. I'm excited about a few fun things coming to the blog this week, including a sentimental little DIY project :)


What are you up to on this fine first day of April?
Love,
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. Your sweet pup is absolutely adorable. And that pancake and strawberry breakfast is seriously making me hungry!

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday, sweet friend!
    xoxo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is always so so so cute :) And I love those quotes...and chocolate covered pretzels-a guilty pleasure of mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for outfit posts each day!! I can copy you and then we can be twins. Hahaha. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is adorable, and getting quite big! Looks like you are having a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Hope sleeping is too cute! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe it's april!? time is sure flying by fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top