Feature Weekend + May is Almost Here!

Happy Weekend! What's on your schedule? Today I'm going to a conference at church, then tomorrow I'm studying for my biology test that is on Monday {really- an interior design student taking Bio...something is wrong with that:( }
I'll also be spending a little time getting ready for my trip to Michigan! So for now, I'd love for you to read a bit about my sponsors and pay them a visit!


***
Claudia. Hi, I blog at Casa de Berry - I love my husband and two young boys, and I love making our home the best it can be.  In my blog you'll find my projects, trials and tribulations, my experiments in gardening, and the occasional success in following a recipe. 

 ***
 
Katy. Owner of Twenty Three Oh One. My shop offers fun, fresh and modern stationery designs to celebrate those special moments in life. I make everything from save the dates to party invitations, and am adding more designs almost every day, so be sure to check it out! I live in west Texas with my sweet husband Bryan and we are SO very excited to welcome our first baby boy to the world this May. Check out my blog to learn a little more about me!


SHOP | BLOG
***

Brianne & DanielleTogether we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items

SHOP | BLOG
***


Jillian Nicole. I'm just pleased as punch to meet you all! I'm a Southern California native who fell in love with a Brit, and is now trying to navigate her way through the ex-pat life in Scotland! Weddings make my little heart go pitter-patter, I've never met a dessert I didn't like, and I think my husband is definitely the most handsome man God ever created!:) If you're inspired by gorgeously styled events, if peonies make you go weak in the knees, and if you love to have a good gush over all things pretty, then we're sure to be fast friends!


BLOG
***
Stop by and say hello to them this weekend :) also...
Go here for package info.  I'd love to help promote you, your blog or your business!
What are you doing this weekend?
Love,
Photobucket


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top