Top 10 {Affordable} Gifts & Trinkets

If there's one thing I'm sure about in life, it's that all girls {at least girls that blog!} are in love with Anthropologie. But what we're not in love with are the high price tags. I think every time I walk in the store, while my heart and specifically my nose are in pure heaven, my wallet starts having a heart attack!
I have to say, though, there are some great finds at wonderful prices in the store! Today I've rounded up my top 10 favorite hostess gifts, birthday gifts and little trinkets for you and your home...all at budget friendly prices.


1. Pave Button Earrings


2. Umbrella!


3. Scarves


4. Stretchy Headbands {my sweet boyfriend surprised me with these. I about died. So cute and stay in perfectly!}


5. Fun bathroom accessories


7. Aprons!


8. Candles. Any of them. Seriously, they're like heaven in a jar.


9. Coffee Table Books.


10. My newest discovery- Watercolor Postcards. You get the kit and create your own postcards! Darling.


So, whatcha think...What's your favorite item? Any great Anthro finds as of lately?
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. Yes, Anthropogolie certainly has figured out what makes a girl happy! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came at the perfect time! Anthropologie sent me a 15% off card for my birthday month, and I'm trying to figure out something to spend it on so that I'm not spending too much more money than usual just to use it! :P Those headbands are so cute, and the Domino book is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor postcards - what a fabulous idea! Great list, I always love faux shopping at Anthropologie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds Michaela! I love all of these - especially the earrings & the cute little bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need an anthro nearby... well, there will be one where i'll be moving, so that'll be exciting. But yeah, they are a bit pricey.. especially on a grad student budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo all such fun things! Love the pave earrings and the watercolor postcards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Anthro's knick-knacks! I love their clothes too, but they're too expensive for a girl on a budget, such as myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome finds! i cant resist anything from that place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving that watercolor postcards idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. earrings and candles. yes and yes. plus the rest of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Anthropogolie - and LOVE going shopping. Thanks for making it so easy! Enjoy the rest of your day. Jalon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Anthropogolie - and LOVE going shopping. Thanks for making it so easy! Enjoy the rest of your day. Jalon

    ReplyDelete
  13. those headbands are so dang cute! and love the watercolor idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The candles make me die! How can they smell that good?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT pics M! i could live in anthro!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been eyeballing those earrings! And those watercolor postcards?!? Swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights.

    Send Gift to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Their Avacado Mint candle may be my most favorite scent ever.

    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-candle/993433.jsp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top