September Sponsors to Love

Happy Saturday! I have the joy of introducing you to two of my sponsors this month. Read a little about these beautiful ladies and pay them a visit!
***


Hi there!  My name is Helen and this is my sweet family!  I'm a full-time mother of 2 beautiful children, Joshua (4), Elsie (2), and Baby #3 due at the end of October.  I'm also a pastor's wife here in Indiana, where ministry and sharing God's love with people has become the calling & purpose in my life.  I would also LOVE for you to check out Mary & Martha, a place where you can find the tools, encouragement, and the tips necessary to LOVE ON PEOPLE, without the illusion of perfection.  Mary & Martha is about "Meaningful Entertaining... Made Simple", changing a generation of women to open their homes to others in order to share life, encouragement, and God's love.  

SHOP | FACEBOOK
***


Hey y'all, I'm Caitlin from over at I'm a Transplant From California! I'm a Southern California girl who made the move to a tiny town in New Hampshire four years ago and never looked back. I blog about small town life, DIY, crafting, photography, and whatever else strikes my fancy that day! I run a small photography business as well as being a full time EMT and volunteer firefighter, and love every adrenaline filled minute of my days! Stop on by and have a visit (I'll bring the lemonade)!

***

What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to yoga class for some exercise and will be starting to get our fall decor together. In case you were wondering, here is a list of my weekend essentials:

My Clarisonic. I don't go a single day without using it, and have had clear skin ever since! Best investment EVER.
Sam Edelman sandals. Comfy and cute!
Aviator sunglasses. Such a California girl :)


Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. If you'd like to advertise on Michaela Noelle Designs, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com for my media kit with pricing and packages. I'd love to have you!


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top