Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds: Basics & Favorites Under $100

Hey friends! Big day-- it's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for cardholders, which is the biggest sale Nordstrom has all year! Today I'm giving you my top 15 favorite finds (almost all under $100), keeping in mind fall and winter is coming and this is the time to stock up on your favorite brands that never go on sale! You can only shop the sale if you're a cardholder, otherwise, the sale opens to the public next week! It's not too late to sign up though, so grab your card here then start shopping. You can still see the sale items without being a cardholder, but likely most things are gone by the time early access is over!

Sidenote: I know almost every blogger posts about this sale, and I don't want my post to be redundant or annoying (ha!) so I really only picked out items that I truly love and would buy myself. And a couple items that I'm actually buying, of course. My style is simple and feminine and honestly in the winter, I'm practical above all else. Hopefully these favorites of mine are some that you adore, too!

Okay, let's get to it: 

1. This Blondo Nova Waterproof Bootie. This is more close to the style I got and wore all last winter (still in amazing condition, so they will be on repeat again, too!) I'm so excited to add another version of this shoe with a higher heel this time to my wardrobe! I live in booties and boots, so it's really a must ;) (Okay, husband?!)


2. AG Raw Legging Hem Ankle Jeans. If you follow on Instagram, you know my puppy chewed one side of these jeans from last year's sale. I've now cut them into capris, but I'm SAD because this is the only pair of jeans I loved wearing in the winter and now I won't be able too because #michiganwinters = no ankles showing! They are the best, softest jeans I've ever owned. The slight raw hem and distressing gives it something extra special. This is my only pick over $100, but they are SO WORTH IT.


3.  7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans, Release Hem. Under $100 and so cute! Love the dark wash and that super fun hem line. They called this style "release hem".


4. Kut from the Kloth Toothpick Jeans. Even cheaper than the above, this jean is a medium wash with some distressing and still a skinny jean (that's all I wear!) I could get away with these in winter since they come to my ankle.
5. Ruffle Sleeve Top. It's so similar to my eyelet ruffle that I got a couple weeks ago that is now sold out. Ruffles are such a fun way to add some detail to your outfit without blowing the budget!
6. Gibson Convertible Fleece Wrap. I love it styled both ways and feel like I'd LIVE in this in the fall and winter months. 

7. Caslon Back Zipper Sweater. Comes in 5 colors! Love the cream and coral. An exposed zipper is one of my favorite things ever. I have a sweater from Loft with an exposed zipper and I get compliments every time I wear it!

8. BP. Exposed Seam Sweater. It comes in my favorite color ever-- lilac/lavender! It also comes in cream and yellow, in case you're not a lilac girl like me ;) The airy bell sleeves were enough to sell me on this one. And it's not wool, which I appreciate considering I am allergic!
9. Hinge Mix Print Peasant Dress. This is really similar to the dress I wore for our Christmas card pictures last year. I love the flowy, bohemian style of it. The tassels are a cute added touch, too!! Comes in two colors, but I'm kinda loving this darker one most!



10. Socialite Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress. Love this easy throw on and go type of cozy and soft dress! You could wear sneakers or wedges and sandals with it.
11. Chambray Cold Shoulder Dress. How sweet is this?! I love a chambray dress for all occasions! 
12. Raw Edge Stripe V Neck. This is $11, ladies! It comes in tons of colors and is SO soft. Perfect for a half tuck with some summer shorts and under a cardi in the fall.
13. Hinge Lace Peplum Top. This comes in a classic black or white. I'm partial to white tops, so that'd be my pick!
14. Vince Camuto Stripe Back Tee. Love the stripe detail in the back! These are the kinds of shirts you can throw on with shorts or jeans, toss a long necklace over your head and head out the door. With shoes of course ;)


15. Caslon Braided Bootie. How fun are these braided straps?! I could only wear these in the fall and spring since winter is brutal here, but These would dress up any outfit in that effortless-chic way :) Comes in 3 colors.
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top