New Website Reveal

Oh my goodness, I haven't blogged in over two weeks! For good reason, I've been busy behind the scenes getting ready for today's big website reveal! I'm so thrilled to show you my new online home, beautifully designed by Rachel at Intentionally Designed. My goal was to more clearly communicate my passion, packages and services, and of course, update the look to a fresh, beautiful, classic aesthetic that I felt matched my brand and where I was heading stylistically. 

It seems like a really good time to celebrate a fresh new look, after spending 3-4 months inside and having most of my projects put on hold. Finally, my client projects are back up and running and it feels so good to be doing what I love again (and getting my clients into their beautiful new spaces!)

Rachel updated my brand to exactly what I wanted to portray and I hope you love it as much as I do!

Take a look here!


I just love the sweet little update Rachel made on my logo; adding this house and the florals inside really encapsulates my passions. Two of my favorite things, representing the beauty we will create together in your home. I also love the tagline we came up with, I'll let you head to the site to see it!



Ashley Slater Photography

I hope this newly designed online space will be somewhere you can learn about my love for design and my joy of serving my clients well through design. I'd love if you took a peek! You can find my portfolio here and my design services here. 

I'm now booking new construction, renovation and consultation clients in West Michigan. I'll try to fit in as many out-of-state virtual clients when I can :)

After you take a peek at the new site, you have to head to instagram to enter our giveaway with Box + Bow. We curated a beautiful gift box with little goodies to make your home more lovely. And the best part?! You get to win one for you AND a friend. 

Thank you for being here, friends. And thank you for supporting me through the years. I am the luckiest to have readers and clients like you!

xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top