4th of July Sales

Happy Fourth of July weekend, my friends! I hope you'll enjoy a fun weekend with family and friends (in proper covid fashion, of course ;)) I know that the 4th isn't a celebration of our entire nation being free, but it was a start in the right direction, so for that, I am grateful!

To celebrate, here are some fun sales! (I think this sale weekend is really the last sale on summer items.)


Anthropologie: extra 50% off sale 

Shopbop: extra 25% off the 75% off sale styles with code SUMMER

Madewell: 30% off sale with code GIANT

T3 Hair Products: 20% off with code FRIENDS20

Tory Burch: extra 30% off sale with code EXTRA30

LOFT: extra 60% off sale with code HBDUSA

J.Crew: 50% off full-priced styles with code GOFOURTH

Some standouts:
This is the curling iron I use every day; the T3 singlepass 1.25". This rarely goes on sale! I know it's a splurge, but honestly for me, it's so worth it!!
I went into Anthropologie the other day and found this gorgeous dress on sale! I have it on hold. I just adore it! It's 50% off the sale price. I'm wearing an XS. (PS. this is my hair curled with the above curling iron!)


And here are some other favorites for you, all on sale!
Dresses, skirts and jumpsuits:

Tops:



Accessories:


Here's to life, liberty, justice and freedom!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top