Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (Early Access) Favorite Picks

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. Have any of you shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? I'm sharing my favorites from the sale below, just in case any of you have early access to the sale items. If you don't, but you WANT early access, you sign up for a Nordstrom Card and earn a $60 Note (basically like a gift card to Nordstrom!) to shop with at the sale. We don't have any store credit cards except Nordstrom, since we shop here quite often because of their free shipping and they carry a lot of my favorite brands.

I went through nearly every page of the sale and found my favorites for you! My game plan for the N Sale this year is to look for fall/winter shoes, cardigans and sweaters for colder months and perhaps a dress. I also love scooping up some intimates in this sale, like a new bra and panties. I got this bra last year and absolutely love it! I'm also DEFINITELY getting one of these blankets. I got one two years ago and it's my favorite blanket, so I'm excited to get another.






What's on your wishlist?
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top