The Monthly Edit: February


I'm excited about this new monthly series around here! Each month I'm going to round up some of my favorite things to share with you. If there's a special holiday or season that month, I'll be sure to include some items that coordinate to encourage celebration! Of course, this month we have Valentine's Day coming up, so I've included a fun heart printed sweatshirt, a photo frame, some floral and pink items. 

Enjoy!



1.  heart sweatshirt: this cozy top is so cute for the colder months, especially February! Since we're all living in athleisure these days (wait, is it just me?!) I think this is a great number to add to your wardrobe.

2. woven frame: give me all the textures! When designing spaces for my clients, I always include varied textures in many ways throughout the space to offer visual interest. This frame is so beautiful; a lovely way to display memories!

3. cozy blanket: this is the blanket of your dreams. If you're anything like me, you have to have a blanket on your lap while sitting on the sofa at.all.times. It's in my cart, as I've heard nothing but amazing reviews.

4. mini lip gloss duo: these lip jellies smell (okay, and taste!) delicious, their safe for you, and deliver an impactful shine. I love wearing them around the house, since with masks, glosses aren't especially our friends ;)

5. milk & sugar stoneware: I grabbed these last month with some Christmas money and they added such a sweet touch to our open shelves in the kitchen! I use a tiny bit of sugar every morning in my tea, so it's useful, too.

6. beanie: at least in Michigan, you can never have enough of these ;)

7. gold candlesticks: these look like something you'd find in an antique store and I love adding treasures like that to any room to give it a "collected" feeling.

8. personalized floral stationery: I've said it before and I'll say it again-- snail mail is the best!! I always love writing thank you cards or just-because cards for friends or family (I try to write my grandma's once each season to send them some happy mail!), and I also love personalized goodies. This stationery is designed by one of my friends with her signature watercolor florals and you get to personalize the top with your monogram!

9. floral pillow: add a little feminine touch to your bed or sofa with this modern, line drawn floral print. It comes in a couple sizes!

10. sneakers: these are the sneakers I have and I love them. Mine are a slightly more muted pink (sold out), but this color is so fun, too. They also come in black!

11. henley top: I've been LIVING in this top!! I didn't realize how amazing and soft everything from Aerie is. I recently grabbed this henley (in gray) and another sweater. Both are so cozy, I'm finding myself reaching for them over anything else. 



What are you loving this month?! 


xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top