Coastal Farmhouse Guest Bedroom Reveal

Today I'm giving you a peek at my parent's guest bedroom (aka our room, when we visit!) To remind you, we went for a "coastal farmhouse" style for my parent's home and this room already had tongue and groove ceilings, so it leant itself nicely to that style right away! All sources I can link to are at the bottom of the post.

We started with a coastal bedroom, layered with luxurious blue and white bedding (you know it's my favorite!) and were able to use our previously owned nightstands. I can't believe they fit so well-- you can see we had a very small space to work with there!





We happened to find this sitting chair while out shopping one day and so my mom and I stuffed it in her car and were so happy it worked in the bedroom!



This neutral jute-blend rug is perfect for that coastal style while giving you a soft place for your feet to land getting out of bed. It truly is soft, which a lot of jute rugs are not.


We got this gorgeous dresser for the other side of the room so guests have a good amount of storage when they come. The distressed look fit the style we were going for so well. 



I love the natural light and tall ceilings in this room. It's just so serene and lovely!


SOURCES | bedding / accent pillow / bed frame & headboard / dresser / rug 
Paint: Stonington Gray at 75%


It's always a treat to stay here! My mom is such a great hostess, always adding special touches, like fresh flowers, to the room when I visit.

xoxo


If you're in search of design services for your home, I would love to help! I offer both full-service packages for local West Michigan residents and one hour consultations for virtual clients. Email me today to inquire! hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top