My Spring Headband Collection: MND x Ronni & Blake Co.

If you know me, you know my favorite accessory is a headband. It has been since high school. I'm so glad they've been back for a few years now, of course in a new, more updated way than the ones I used to wear. (And man, they used to kill my head back then...but I still wore them ;))

Probably a year and a half ago I discovered the cutest headband shop and was thrilled to find out she was local to Grand Rapids, Michigan! I immediately bought 3 headbands just based off my friend's recommendation, who said they were so comfortable. She was SO right. No headaches or anything! 

Then I learned more about the company, Ronni Blake & Co., and was delighted to find out the owner, Carlye, first started her company as a way to help fund her IVF journey to start a family. This made me even more excited about supporting a small business, as now we had the shared life experience of infertility. 

Carlye and I connected over instagram, then met at a local market last summer (where I bought 2 more headbands-ha!). She is so sweet, fun, creative and talented! Last fall I reached out to her about going to coffee to see if she'd be willing to share her fertility journey with me, as we were on this unknown path. During coffee that day, the idea of creating a headband collection together was born! (Fun fact: little did I know, I was actually pregnant that day!)

We knew we wanted the collection to be about more than just headbands, though. We both know these aches and the grief of waiting, so our hope was for it to bless some women who are going through fertility treatments, infertility, or loss.  A portion of all the sales will be used to bring some joy to some ladies in our community walking these roads through a surprise flower arrangement, coffee on their doorstep, a goodie basket of some fun products, and more!

Okay, let's see these cute headbands!

You can use the code MNDSPRING15 for 15% off TODAY ONLY! 

Our collection has five headbands, all perfect for spring and summer. I sent Carlye photos of interiors, fabrics and dresses I loved and she worked to find some of the cutest fabrics inspired by those pictures. 

The Marigold

This happy, floral block print features white flowers and green/blue leaves, against a pretty neutral clay/terracotta colored background. The Marigold is perfect for spring, all the way through fall!


The Nantucket Embellished 

Calling all blue & white lovers! Our Nantucket headband puts a preppy and elevated twist on the classic blue and white stripe with the addition of hand-placed pearls. You can wear this headband throughout the year, but she has an extra special feeling in the warmer months paired with sundresses, casual denim, neutrals, and espadrilles. 



The Eisley Eyelet

There is nothing more classically "summer" than the perfect white eyelet! What makes the Eisley so special is the way her texture looks like little flowers. You can truly wear this cheerful headband with any outfit. Not to play favorites, but I think she's my favorite ;)


The Flora

An all-over floral pattern that instantly adds joy to any outfit. White blooms are intertwined with greenery against the light blue background to create the perfect accessory for spring and summer! Pair Flora with a white or blue sundress to dress it up or throw it on with a neutral, more laid-back look. 



The Poppy

Classic, feminine stripes in our subtle blush pink hue makes Poppy wearable with nearly anything! This is our second most neutral headband, next to the Eisley Eyelet.


These headbands are extremely flexible and they're shorter behind the ears, so they don't sit on your mastoid bone behind your ear. These two things combined are what make them so comfortable, you literally won't even know you're wearing it!


We hope you love them as much as we do! Let me know if you have any questions :) As always, thank you supporting me in all my creative endeavors. It means so much!

xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top