March Sponsors To Love

This weekend you're in for a treat. I've got a bit of everything for you. Something for your soul, something for your home and something to a add a little sparkle to your outfit.  These ladies are one of a kind, and I'm so happy to show them off to you! Enjoy :)


A girl who fell in love with a soldier. We got married, moved all the way across the country, then somewhere in between, and have been aspiring to follow God's plan for our lives. I'm blessed to be Mama to the most gorgeous little girl, Maile. My blog, Standpipe and Sprinkles, is where I record our stories, and foster encouragement and laughter. I hope for my little corner of the web to be a positive, safe place -- a place where all are welcome. Pour a cup of your favorite coffee, and let's get to know each other!

BLOG
***
After 10 years spent in NYC as working actors, Lindsay and her husband relocated to coastal Delaware, where he enlisted in the US Coast Guard.  The decision to leave NYC was a heart breaker, but alas, life is not always in our control.  Lindsay set out to answer that ago old question most girls in their 20's are plagued by, "What am I supposed to do with my life?"!!! After some serious soul searching, blog reading, and praying she decided it was time to make her dreams come true and open a home decor shop.
Hello, Hattan Home!  Hattan Home is a collection of pretty "treats for your home" including, jewelry, pillows, poufs, pom pom throws, macaroon lip glosses, and lots of other chic bits for yourself and your home. Hattan Home is her "aha moment!", her love letter, and she can't wait to share it with you! Hope you love the collection!


SHOP
***

Hi, I'm Fabianna, and I run the Etsy shop H.Finn Jewelry! I'm a former PR girl turned attorney and part-time jewelry maker. As a lover of all things printed + sparkly, H.Finn is how I channel my creativity into making beautiful things!  H.Finn carries dainty handmade jewelry that naturally sparkles - everything from druzy agate necklaces dipped in gold and dainty stacking rings to necklaces made of coral and shell. I love to make sparkly, pretty things and I hope you'll love wearing them!

SHOP | BLOG
***
See? I have some amazing sponsors this month; all of which you should check out on your weekend. I'm heading to brunch with family, going to get my hair cut, and working on a few home projects around here. What are you up to?

See you Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top