April Sponsors to Love

Hey friends! I'm excited to share some of my favorite ladies with you today. All three sponsors are oozing talent and style and I know I'd be best buds with all of them if we lived near one another :) Meet my wonderful April sponsors!



After 10 years spent in NYC as working actors, Lindsay and her husband relocated to coastal Delaware, where he enlisted in the US Coast Guard.  The decision to leave NYC was a heart breaker, but alas, life is not always in our control.  Lindsay set out to answer that age old question most girls in their 20's are plagued by, "What am I supposed to do with my life?"!!! After some serious soul searching, blog reading, and praying she decided it was time to make her dreams come true and open a home decor shop.
Hello, Hattan Home!  Hattan Home is a collection of pretty "treats for your home" including, jewelry, pillows, poufs, pom pom throws, macaroon lip glosses, and lots of other chic bits for yourself and your home. Hattan Home is her "aha moment!", her love letter, and she can't wait to share it with you! Hope you love the collection!

SHOP

***
Hi! Kimberly Moore here >>> Interior Designer & Artist. Third Floor Design Studio came to me late one night when I was overwhelmed at the sight of my collections of design magazines, fabrics, sketches, and paint chips strewn about the apartment. It was time to organize all of my ideas and creativity into one location! Thus Third Floor Design Studio [the blog] was created. It has become a place to learn, shop, and be inspired. My little web space has expanded to EtsyFacebook, and KimberlyMooreDesign.com

***


Ashley & Malone is a boutique style design agency that caters to creative professionals who want custom-tailored branding kits and websites that offer seamless functionality, wild authenticity and a punch of pretty. The company is founded by myself Ashley (the designer) and my husband Malone (the developer). Together, we help our clients fall in love with their brands by giving them the kind of marketing tools they can feel really proud to stand behind. Receive 25% off any of our branding and web design packages in April 2013 when you mention this post.


WEBSITE 
***

Be sure to stop by and say hello to these wonderful gals and have a great weekend! I'm driving back to Los Angeles on Sunday and start my last quarter of school on Monday. Eek! 


Happy weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top