Friday Finds: Home Decor


Happy Friday! This week flew by. Maybe it's because I'm working on all things weddings-- between my brother's wedding next week and mine in September, this family is wedding-crazed! This weekend we will be showering my brother's fiancé with love and gifts and then hopefully be able to relax a bit before their big day the following weekend.

This week I'm changing it up and my Friday Finds are all my favorite home decor items. Most of them are on sale! Take a peek:






Sales:
Pottery Barn: 20% off in-stock items with code SUNNY20
West Elm: up to 50% off rugs
Anthropologie: additional 25% off sale items


Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top