Cyber Monday Sales

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and weekend with friends and family!! We enjoyed delicious food, got our Christmas tree, decorated for Christmas and went to church then out to brunch with some friends this weekend. Now it's time to get into Cyber Monday sales going on TODAY only. This is a great time to get your Christmas shopping checked off. We did a whole lot of that this weekend, too. We're nearly finished!


Anthropologie: 20% off full-price items & 30% off sale with code STACKS. Free shipping over $150!

Bauble Bar: 35% off 2 or more items with code SAVE35

Macy's: 20% off with code CYBER

Nordstrom: extra 20% off select styles. Don't forget about home decor, mens apparel and kids!

Plum Pretty Sugar: Spend $100 get 15% off, $200 get 20% off, $300 get 25% off with code CYBERMONDAY16DEAL

LOFT: 50% off everything with code CYBERMONDAY
I love this sweater!! In my virtual cart as we speak ;)

Kendra Scott: 20% off EVERYTHING with code SALE20

Pretty much all jewelry I own is now Kendra Scott. It's simple yet makes a statement and is no fuss. Easy to throw on, cute, and pretty affordable...made even more affordable with this awesome sale! My FAVORITE necklace (Rayne) that I wear weekly (at least!) is even on sale!! It comes in many different stone colors, but I love the gray that I have because it goes with everything. Check out all the ways I've worn it:




This necklace is another one I have and wear often! It also comes in an array of chain & gem colors.


World Market: Up to 30% off! Use code CYBERSAVE

Grace & Lace: 40% off + FREE shipping! Great place to shop for lace extenders (like I always wear under sweaters with leggings), boot socks, blanket scarves and more!


Minted: 20% off everything! Code CM2016

Beach Bum Towel Co.: 25% off with code CYBER25

My mom and I both have one of their adorable beach towels! Here's the mint:

Danielle Oakey: 15% off + FREE domestic shipping with code Thanks
Some of the cutest pillows I ever did see and a go-to for client shopping!

Old Navy, GAP, Banana Republic: 50% off EVERYTHING with code CYBMON

We got my husband these maroon chino's from Banana and the fit is awesome. They're a Christmas present, so he can't wear them until then! For only $30, it was a no-brainer :)

Athleta: 20% off with code RECHARGE

J.Crew Factory: 60% off! No code needed.

J.Crew: 40% off + FREE shipping! Use code Monday


Here are my favorites from each store I listed above. Hover over the images to find out what store it's from:





FINALLY, we just launched the first Bloom Workshop of 2017-- we're heading to Northern California and will be hosting at Holman Ranch, my wedding venue! We can't wait to have our two day Bloom Bash event at this gorgeous location, teaching all about social media, blogging, photography, design and more. Get all the details HERE. For a limited time we're offering you 15% off early bird tickets with code CYBERMONDAY! Register here.

Have a great Monday!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top