Friday Finds: Favorite Posts Around the Web

Hey friends! It's Friday! We have a busy weekend ahead, as we're leaving for California on Monday to visit my family. We need to pack for us + the puppy and will be trying to spend some time in the sunshine this weekend, too! 

I thought I'd try something new this week with Friday Finds. I know a lot of you love the fashion posts on Friday, but this week I've just been feeling overwhelmed with stuff. Like, material things. I'm sure you're done hearing about the Nordstrom sale (sheesh, so am I!) and I never want you to think that to be happy to have to buy STUFF.  Yes, I want to be a resource for my lovely readers on home decor and my favorite wardrobe finds, but I don't want to overdo it. So I thought every few weeks for Friday Finds, I would share some blog friends' posts that I loved, beautiful home tours, or anything else that catches my eye. Do you like this idea?! If so, read on! ;)

- My friend Anna is doing a summer capsule wardrobe and I just love the concept of this, especially this week as I've been really convicted of consumerism in my own life. See week two of her outfits in this post!

- My friends at The Inspired Room shared 5 navy & white bathrooms and I, for one, am SMITTEN with all 5!

- Emily Henderson blogged about the difference grout color and tiles can have on your room. This is something I always go over with design clients who are doing a kitchen or bath, so it was fun to see a lot of my same thoughts formulated by Emily herself ;) My parents are going to be redoing their bathroom tiling in both the hall and master bath soon. I'm hoping to share that transformation here on the blog! In the hall bath, I think we're doing white subways, but laid in a herringbone pattern. I'm pretty sure we're going with white grout, as we don't want the eye to go right to the grout, but instead, the tile.

- I have a serious thing for cucumbers this summer. I was thrilled that Natalie blogged this delicious recipe! I can't wait to try it.

- Did you see that Chip & Joanna made over a new property and turned it into another rental for vacations in Waco?! It's SO stunning. One of my favorites yet! And guess what?! You can enter to win a stay there. You know this girl entered! Check out the house and enter here.

- Last but not least, do you feel like you need a little reminder to give yourself grace? Or a reminder that God has offered you His grace? You can enter to win this beautiful mug by my friend Kristin on my Instagram today! Don't forget to enter all of the giveaways on my instagram this week-- there was one each day.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Wish me luck traveling with a dog on Monday ;)

What are you doing this weekend?
xoxo
Michaela





1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top