Fall Fashion: Dark Denim, Tunic & Sweater

Hi friends. First of all, I need to take a second to let those in the path of Irma know we have been praying for you. Praying for safety, comfort, peace, and for the God who calms all storms to show mercy. Please know how my heart breaks for you and how much you're in our thoughts and prayers!
We had such a chilly few days this past weekend, I sort of felt like I should get out my boxes of fall clothing. But I resolved to NOT to do that until October 1st. I just can't bear the thought of wearing sweaters yet, even if it is cooling off a bit. We're also challenging ourselves not to use our AC or heat until mid October (unless it snows -- oh please no! -- then we'll have to crank on the heat ;)) This is always a great time to save on those costs, so we're holding out!!

I KNOW fall is coming, though I think we're getting another increase in temps this week...hooray! So today I'm showing you my last look that I styled with the help of Lee & Birch, a sweet boutique here in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is an outfit I would never pick out to wear on my own and I even gave the stylists some push back, but I'm so glad they had me try it, because it turned out to be adorable! It's also really comfortable and easy to throw on. Side note: the day we took these pictures it was 90 degrees ;) 



Photos by Rayanne Barker 

DETAILS | tunic top / jeans / sweater

I just love those charcoal jeans with the light blue (as you know, blue is my favorite right now!) Paired with the chunky knit sweater, I think this is a go-to fall look. What do you think?! Would you ever try a long tunic like this one? 


If you're doing some fall shopping, you can enjoy 20% off your purchase at Lee & Birch with the code ROW20 (in store or online!)

Hope you enjoy your day!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. It is a fabulous look on you! Love it! I don't know that I could carry it off with my body type, but if I could I would! Cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top