Summer Porch & A New Wreath

Happy Tuesday! I'm in California this week with my mom and dad visiting before my husband meets me here for a friend's wedding. My husband is in the wedding, which is pretty fun! My mom and I have a full week of fun things planned, so while we're doing those things, I wanted to share my summer porch in Michigan with you all. 

I always welcome a change in season, except when fall is changing into winter ;) But our porch always gets a little refresh with each season, which I love doing. The lady who lives across from us has a wreath for literally every holiday you could ever think of, so I can't keep up with that haha!! We just keep things simple. It's almost silly to share, cause there are 3 pieces of decor, but I still love it:)

If you missed our balcony flowers, you can catch those here

This is my second Graced Designs wreath and this time I went with the lambs ear and peony wreath for summer! My magnolia wreath will go up in the fall. I love both of them so much! They are great quality and make such a welcoming entrance to your home. With us taking Lincoln outside 3-5 times a day, we use this door a lot so it's fun to look at my wreath each time. It's the little things! You can use the code MICHAELANOELLE for 10% off any order.



I picked up these flowers at a huge local greenhouse with some girlfriends. My budget was $25 and I found this huge pot filled with blooms for $24! Hooray!



Wreath / Shorts- now 50% off! / Wedges 

Hope you enjoy your week!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top