Summer 2018 Bucket List

Last week before I left for California, my husband and I were dreaming up our Summer Bucket List. Since I didn't share my monthly goals this month (oops!) I thought I'd let you in on what we're hoping to do in these precious and fleeting warm months ;)

Photo from our engagement session
1. Go to the beach multiple times! (This will happen for the first time on the 4th, weather permitting;))
2. Watch the sunset at the beach
3. Get ice cream at our favorite place and eat it on the small lake nearby
4. Eat outside at Roses
5. Take Lincoln to the dog park beach (which he'll hate because he doesn't like water ha!)
6. Go to Pictured Rocks up North
7. Have friends over to grill and go in the hot tub
8. Hit a bucket of balls at the range with my husband
9. Make peach cobbler (or any type of berry summer dessert!)
10. Go mini golfing
11. Read a book for fun (any suggestions?! We're reading Recovering Redemption by Matt Chandler for our small group at church and it's very good!)
12. Have brunch on Rockwell's patio after church
13. Go to the Farmer's Market (if you're local, the one in Holland has the best Blueberry donuts ever!)
14. Make zucchini bread with fresh zucchini from my friend's garden
15. Play cards on our balcony
16. Have a bonfire and make s'mores!
17. Go on a boat
18. Watch the sunrise (this would be very hard for me...not a morning person. But I know it would be worth it!)
19. Drive to the lookout of the city and see the skyline at night
20. Find a really great marinade recipe to grill with

That's all we could think of! What's on your Summer Bucket List?
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. This all sounds amazing! We are in the middle of Winter over here - so a Winter bucket list for us (although it doesn't actually get that cold here!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top