2018 Christmas Home Tour

With Christmas just a couple days away, I thought it'd be fun to show you our decor around our apartment. It's really similar to previous years, because I try not to buy much new decor since we just have a small place, but I love our Christmas things so much!

When you come in our apartment, you walk straight upstairs and we have this little ledge by the staircase. I LOVE that I get to decorate this like a mantle, since we don't have one of those :)


A little rosemary Christmas tree and poinsettias on the ledge...

Still love my tree print from Lily & Val from last year. I have since filled the white frame with one of our family Christmas pictures. I love it!


I got these houses from Target last year and love how wintery they look (but really, they can be used all year round!)


Our bookshelf houses our manger scene which my friend got us as a wedding gift from Israel. I think it's my favorite Christmas decoration we own!



I found a print yesterday that says "a thrill of hope, a weary world rejoices!" so I switched this picture out with it.

Keeping the buffet simple with a poinsettia and a framed picture of one year when the snow fell in a perfect ribbon shape on the tree outside + some flowers.


Our tree, of course! (PS. our bottom strand of tree lights has gone out twice this year...it should be funny, but it's really frustrated me. So if it happens again I'm going to really *try* to laugh about it!)

In the bathroom I just switched out the paper in my lucite tray for some with gold trees, put out a holiday scented candle my friend gave me for my birthday and then some flowers with greenery.

I also decorated the shelf above the toilet with some mason jar snow globes I made YEARS ago as a DIY project (here) and then a couple other winter decorations.


Our bedroom has a plaid pillow and a PCB home Grateful Hearts Gather Here pillow. It's a simple touch of Christmas/winter, but I love it. I'm planning to get a mistletoe today at Trader Joe's to hang over our bed :)

We also have a pretty poinsettia on our dresser.


At night our little twinkle lights go on the Christmas tree and the bookshelf and it makes me so happy!


Hope you enjoyed this little tour of our home for the holidays!

I'm back in Michigan and will be catching up on some emails and work today and tomorrow, then taking most of next week off to spend with my husband and pup. What will you be up to?

xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top