2020 Gift Guide for Her & The Home

Happy first-day-of-gift-guides around here!! I've been working for days on this first round of gifts and they're all about the ladies! I did things slightly different this year and instead of doing 8 or more gift guides, I'm simplifying to 4:
+ Her
+ Him
+ Beauty
+ Stocking Stuffers

But our gifts for her post (today!) will have items for the home as well. I also divided up the gift guide into 4 sections today. We have gifts for friends and sisters, moms and grandmothers (and MIL's, too!), gifts for the home and gifts you might want to add to your *own* list! I hope you enjoy it and can find something for everyone on your list :)

Let's jump in!





FRIENDS & SISTERS:
tassel earrings / woven hexagon tote / Lou & Grey signature softblend sweatshirt / body butters (perfect to break apart as separate gifts!) / insulated wine glass  / cozy socks / beanie / candle / silk pillowcase / Polished Jar soap bottles / slippers



YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST:
watering can / ruffle sweater / tortoise shell hair clip / facial steamer /  mug / winter coat / PJS / buttery soft leggings / bangle keychain holder / shoulder heat wrap




MOM, MIL, AUNTS, GRANDMAS, MENTORS:
anti-aging serum & roller / 2021 desk calendar / pink gloves / marble picture frame / robe / monogrammed ginger jar / apron / garden snips / teapot / jewelry case 




HOME:
barefoot dreams blanket / cutting board / cast iron skillet / Made for Living book / Down to Earth book / cake stand  / seaglass beads / pitcher / floral block pillow / stripe pillow / candles / marble butter dish / baking dishes with bamboo lids / bells


A couple standouts:

woven hexagon tote: how cute is this?! For your BFF you could even fill this with a hand lotion or lip gloss!

beanie: for your friends in cold weather, this is a must! Comes in a couple of colors, but I love this neutral.

Polished Jar soap bottles: this might be one of my favorite new items of 2020. They have customizable bottles and lids for holding soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner, so that all your bottles are cohesive! This makes my designer heart sing.

Leggings: these are on my Christmas list because I've heard they're softer than butter and they pass the squat test, which means they're good to work out in, too!

 +  bangle keychain holder: this invention is so genius. I found it last year at a My Favorite Things party! Since our hands are always full and keys fall to the bottom of our purses, this allows you to put your keys around your wrist so you don't lose them in the shuffle!

facial steamer: this is another high priority item on my list ;) steaming your face once a week not only opens your pores and makes your skin soft but it's also really relaxing. And I need a lot of that these days!

2021 desk calendar: my talented friend Jessica is the artist behind these gorgeous desk calendars. It's a ginger jar theme and every single month's design is stunning! If your mom or grandma has a little desk or entry table, this would be a great addition.

marble picture frame: I've been using gorgeous marble frames in my clients homes for years now. It elevates any vignette and keeps things simple and classic. This one is a great price point. How sweet would it be if you gave this to your mama with an updated family photo inside?! I think your mom, mother in law or grandma would adore this sentimental gift.

anti-aging serum & roller: this is one of my favorite skincare lines that's known for it's anti-aging properties. This serum is magical! You put it on at night after cleansing and before moisturizer. Then use the little roller to help the serum absorb into your pores. Hey, bonus if you use this after steaming!!

barefoot dreams blanket: I don't know anyone who wouldn't want this cozy thing! It's the softest thing EVER and it lives up to all the hype-- promise!

Down to Earth book: I can't wait to dive into this book (hopefully; it's on my list!) I love how neutral and lovely it is to look at on shelves. The cover is beautiful for a coffee table book, too!

cake stand: I love this as a classic hostess gift!



See anything that catches your eye for anyone on your list?! I hope so! I'll be back later this week with the Beauty Gift Guide (basically another "gift guide for her"! ;))

Happy Monday!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top