Spring Fashion: Lightweight Ice Cream Sweater

I shared on Instagram last week that one of my potentially "unpopular opinions" is that I prefer Spring over Fall. I know, I know...I'm crazy ;) But there's something about everything coming back to life that is just so good for my soul. My favorite season of all is Summer, but Spring is a close second and I'm so glad it's here. 

It's finally in the 50's and 60's here in Michigan, which means it's time to switch out our wardrobes again. I love light sweaters for this time of year and I recently found the cutest one, which really catches the vibe of spring and summer. See it?! They're little ice creams! I'm in love ;) 


I love a front tuck, and this slightly shorter sweater cut is made for it.



Are you all on the mules bandwagon yet? This is my first pair and I really like them! These are from Target and they're surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in.


DETAILS | ice cream sweater / jeansmules / similar purse (major sale!)

Here are some other favorites:


What's your go-to Spring look?!


Have a great week!
Michaela

interior design website / services / portfolio


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top