Our Powder Bath Reveal

This post is LONG overdo! I'm finally sharing the reveal of our powder bathroom mini-renovation. We kept the main things, the toilet and sink, and changed up the lighting, mirror, paint and added some simple accessories. 

Here's the BEFORE:



And here's the AFTER:


I had my friend Chelsea, an amazing local artist in Grand Rapids, hand paint (yes, you read that right!) our walls with this beautiful floral pattern she created. It has given the room so much personality. 




Special touches, like our Weezie hand towels with our monogram on them, make me so happy! These are the softest towels I've ever felt. So fluffy and luxurious!

I picked out this photography to frame from my friend Ashley's print gallery. We have prints from California in our bedroom, so wanted a piece of Michigan up somewhere else. I love the whimsical bike!


SOURCES: light / mirror / shelf / towel / soap jar 



It's been so nice to have this room completed for guests. Our friends with kids especially love "the flower bathroom" :) Simple joys!

Hope you have a wonderful week,
xoxo




interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top