Gift Guide: for Him

Every year, it's the guys on my list who are hardest to shop for! Luckily, I don't have many on my list (just my dad, brother and husband that I'm in charge of!) I had McCann help me with this gift guide, so everything is approved by my techy-athletic-golf-loving-husband ;)

Hope it helps you shop for the guys in your life that you love!






beard shaving bib  (if your guy doesn't have this, grab it and thank me later!!)
smart outlets (everything is programmed to our voices in our house with these, thanks to my tech-husband ;))
cable organizer
portable wireless waterproof speaker
Code Names game (such a fun game to play with the family!)
pour over coffee set
Travis Mathew golf shirt
pizza oven (if you're into making homemade pizza like us, this is for you)
decantor (fun for him, looks pretty sitting out for you!)
Stanley 40oz
ugg slippers
joggers
athletic shoes
chelsea boot (just ordered for my husband for his Christmas present!)
golf ball
solo stove (we have this and love that it doesn't produce smoke!)
training shorts (the only shorts my husband wears)
Let's Go book (a book about the band Wilco. My husband loves this band, so he really enjoyed the book!)
Airpods Pro



What are you getting for the men in your life?!
xoxo



interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top