Loving...

...that it's the weekend!
...the tree's vibrant reds and oranges and yellows.


...my sponsors for November! Here's the first group of amazing sponsors. More are up next week. Go check them out!


Running in Heels. Hopefully you met Nicole Thursday when I introduced her! She's a shoe-a-holic who also loves to run (:


 La Belle & Le Bentley. Lisa is one sweet girl with one very {little!} and adorable dog, Bentley. You'll want a little pup for yourself when you see Bentley in his yellow rain coat!  Melts me heart (:


Creative Index. Jessica did my new buttons {---> over there on the side bar!} She's a graphic designer with lots and lots of style, inspiration, and serious talent!


Little Doodahs. Shoe sliders, hats, art supplies, and bracelets for our little ones! Type in "freeship" for free shipping!!


Ravenna Girls Vintage.  Their adorable etsy shop features one of a kind, unique vintage finds to add charm to your home!


Take a few minutes to pay them all a little visit (:


What are your plans this weekend??
Love,
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. those colors are beautiful! our trees are practically bare already... and it snowed! boo! :(

    thanks for the shout out! can't wait to check out everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors have been great this fall, I love it!

    We did a little wine tasting for my Husbands birthday...now I'm chilling by the fire with the dogs. Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo of the fall tree. Wishing we had more of them around Southern California.

    xo chanel
    http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top