Around Our House: Christmas Vignettes

Welcome to the 5th day of our Christmas Cheer link up.  Link your Christmas decor and vignettes with A Thoughtful Place.
***

After revamping our breakfast nook a few months ago, we're loving it! Our new mirror makes the space feel so much larger, and the new chandelier truly is the jewelry to the room.  When it came to making this nook a bit more festive for the holidays, we added a simple berry and pinecone garland around the mirror, red and green plants for the table decor, and of course, some delicious peanut butter kiss cookies {my mom's specialty}.  

Another little vignette in our living room/dining room is the antique buffet.  We decorated this with a fake tree adorned with a few simple ornaments, fresh greenery, our family picture, and a few adorable rustic animal ornaments from West Elm.

Lastly, we always put out our manger scene to remind us what this time of year is truly about.  Set out on the top of the piano, I think the crisp white figurines have found the perfect home. 

 What other corners of your home have you decorated? Link up any and all Christmas decor with my sweet friend, Courtney at A Thoughtful Place.  Can't wait to visit the links and see what your decor looks like. 

Don't forget that Thursday is the Holiday Apparel link party. Show off your holiday outfits (either in collage form, or on you!), DIY accessories or jewelry, or hair styles. Anything goes. I can't wait to show you mine. Link up your posts right here with me!

Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket

13 comments

  1. Gorgeous Michaela! I can't wait to go home and be surrounded by Christmas decorations. I don't have any here at school with me...but I did manage to pull together a few every day decor items into a make-shift vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. But you had me at the cookies. YUM! Thanks for linking up. Enjoy your day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great touches...love the sideboard and the little burlap tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that garland around the mirror! soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it M! I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow.

    <3LYSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Love the photography -- and the nativity is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tree in the bag, so cute! Great display as always :) Im still unsure what apparel to link up for tomorrow, hopefully I come up with something soon as Iv linked up to all the parties so far would hate to miss out on the last one. Has been a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I love the evergreen branches around the mirros... but I've got to say that my favorite element you've added are the cookies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! I'm my Mama's Christmas-decorator every year so she is forced to do it all herself this year... I wish I could send her YOU to make everything beautiful! (:

    Hope you had a blast at the shower. I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks beautiful Michaela! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Around our house Christmas Vignettes is shared on the post. Useful information
    online singapore florist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top