Take Heart


I couldn't blog a regular post today, because my heart is just too heavy from the events that took place last week. When I think about what happened, nothing else matters. Everything I worry about and experience anxiety over is trivial in comparison. The precious kids and brave teachers who lost their lives, my heart just breaks.  There are no words to adequately express my sadness for the families who lost loved ones, children, moms, and friends.  Hearing stories of such pain and loss cause me to so look forward to the day that we can run into the arms of God so all our pain will be replaced with the joy and hope of Christ. Take heart, my friends, and wait on the Lord. He will deliver us.

"I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living. 
Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord."

Psalm 27:13-14

Will you join with me today and pray for the families and friend's affected my the tragedy?
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Come back tomorrow for our Christmas Vignette link up at Courtney's :)

8 comments

  1. I haven't stopped praying all weekend. I know those children are in the arms of Jesus now, and I just pray God comforts them and everyone affected. I couldn't get it out of my mind all weekend. The father of one of the daughter's who he lost said something so profound. He said for this not to define people, but to inspire them to be better. I am beside myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't stopped praying all weekend. I know those children are in the arms of Jesus now, and I just pray God comforts them and everyone affected. I couldn't get it out of my mind all weekend. The father of one of the daughter's who he lost said something so profound. He said for this not to define people, but to inspire them to be better. I am beside myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a wonderful verse. :) I too have had a very heavy heart after hearing of that horrific tragedy. Hugs to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said. Praying for those families and parents...just so devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen. There are no words, I have just been praying constantly for peace and healing for all those affected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart has been broken and, to be honest, my faith has been shaken in light of the events at Sandy Hook. Rather than let the tragedy turn me away from God, I've looked to Him for guidance more than ever. Prayer has helped, and I can only pray that it will also help the families who lost loved ones to find healing and strength.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top