8 Table Top & Entertaining Favorites



Now that warm weather is here, entertaining has been on my mind. I rounded up a few of my favorite items I love for summer entertaining.

I have and adore this gold flatware. It's only for my "fancy" get togethers! Lemon napkins? Yes please! Floral coasters make indoor and outdoor dining so much cuter. I'm not sure about you, but I absolutely love ice cream. Something tells me eating it out of this ice cream soda glass would make it even better ;) I can't wait to have some friends over soon for a little tea party on my patio. These items will sure come in handy!




Do you have any favorite summer entertaining pieces?

Happy Monday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I'm loving that gold flatware!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top