Friday Finds


There are a ton of great finds this Friday, so I'm diving right in!

1. Anthropologie is having a 40% off their SALE sale. Use code EXTRA40 at checkout!

This shirt I wore for our engagement session is marked down to $50 and with an additional 40% off, it comes to $30! I'm kind of upset I didn't get it for this price ;)
danielle poff photography

Shop my faves:





You guys, those simple long sleeves and t-shirt are insanely cheap!

2. Lulu & Georgia is having a warehouse sale of up to 75% off accessories, furniture, pillows, rugs and more.






3. LOFT is offering 40% off. This sweater is so cute!!

4. Nordstrom has some great sale finds! Here are a few of my favorites:





Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day this weekend! Happy weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top