Entertaining for Easter

With Easter a few days away, I can't stay away from the pretty pastels, flowers, candles, sweet bunny and egg details, and beautiful tablescape inspiration. Here are a few of my favorites for you to refer to when setting your own table!

1. Pastel tablescape


2. Initial Easter Eggs


3. Pink Table


4. Blue Tablescape


5. Gold Foil Easter Eggs

Which is your favorite? Are you hosting Easter this year? I'm in California for the week, so I'll be going with my parent's over to my grandparent's house for an early dinner. I'm excited to spend one of my favorite holidays with my family! 

Enjoy your Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. These tablescapes all look so pretty! I can't wait for Sunday to get here!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top