Friday Finds: Dresses & SHOPBOP Sale



I hope you had a wonderful week! I had a busy one-- lots of client design work, Bloom Workshop details to get set before our upcoming workshops, and of course wedding planning. Here are my favorite finds this Friday!

1. Anthropologie: TWO things this week!
One: sale is 30% off with code XTRA30 at checkout.




This tee is only $20 shipped after the discount:

Two: They got in over 150 new dresses. Spring can't get here any sooner!




Also, this romper has my whole heart.

2. Shopbob is having their big spring sale!! Get 25% off with code BIGEVENT16.


3. LOFT is having 40% off sale items. No code needed. Loved this striped tunic!

That's all for this week! Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top