Favorite Spring Shoes




Get the looks:




First of all, thank you SO much for your excited words about our wedding venue. If you missed it, I gave you the tour yesterday

Spring is officially here (I think!) and it has me wanting to buy a few new pairs of shoes for the new season. A few weeks ago when I was home visiting my parents in California, I did pick up two new pairs, perfect for wedding occasions and our honeymoon! 

These Jessica Simpson sandals are so comfortable, sparkly and beachy (perfect for our Hawaii honeymoon!) and under $70. My absolute favorite heels I've ever owned are these new Hinge shoes. With a chunky wood heel and a cool lace up look, they're also comfortable and go with basically everything! Bonus: they're under $100.  I can't wait to wear both pairs all spring and summer.

For the warmer months I think the essential shoes are a few sandals, closed-toe flats, and a few heels / wedges. Options, people!

What's your favorite shoe for spring?
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top