Try On: Labor Day Sale Favorites

Happy Labor Day, friends! This weekend has been very wet and rainy here, so I went shopping for a couple hours on Saturday and found some fun things on sale I thought I'd show you. We also say Crazy Rich Asians yesterday and it was so good! We both loved it. 


Anthropologie: 40% off sale

Beachy stripe boho blouse: flowy and lots of cute details including embroidery, tassels and button sleeve cuffs.

Okay friends, this isn't on sale. It's just ADORABLE and I couldn't not show you ;)
Super comfy tunic: comes in a bunch of colors and is fitted through the arms, loose in body.


Also not on sale, I'm sorry!! ;) Couldn't help myself:
The perfect plaid fall dress:

Next up I went into LOFT and had a field day trying on a bunch of fun things! I always have awesome luck in here.

LOFT: 40% off with code LABORDAY including Lou & Grey

First was this super soft, thin pullover sweater that can be worn by itself or with a cami or maybe even a long sleeve under it. Wear it with jeans and kicks or dress it up with booties and black pants. The best part is it covers your behind, so you can wear it with leggings!! :)

Striped ruffle blouse: you know I love me some ruffles and stripes...this is the perfect combo! You could wear this with white jeans, dark denim, a skirt...the options are endless!

Plaid top with rolled sleeves: this is my idea of plaid! Love the cute cuffed detail too.

Polka dot wrap shirt with bow: this one came home with me, I couldn't say no to this end-of-summer find! The bow is so sweet and the thin fabric is perfect all summer long.

Stripe sweater with a billowed sleeve: the stripe color is a mix between a gray and an army green. The puffy sleeve detail is so fun! It's soft and not itchy at all.


Sweet dusty pink sweater with a bow: super cute, feminine and soft.

Cozy cardigan: when I say soft, I mean it! love the color difference in the collar and how it folds over like that. Little pockets are the perfect finishing touch.
Check out this post if you want other of my favorite sales for Labor Day!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top