Friday Finds: Spring Dressing Room Favorites

I went on a little shopping trip for you guys to show you some of my favorites from LOFT. I loved every.single.thing I tried on (which is rare!) so get ready... :)

This wrap blouse is so sweet and feminine. I love the floral pattern (you'll see it in a jumpsuit below too) and I love the bow that ties at the side. The sleeves are flowy, which I love!



This top was an unexpected find for me! It's a sweater material but has a short sleeve, which is slightly puffed at the top, then tighter around the arm for a cute detail. I love the soft neutral floral print. I love a front tuck, so that's how I'd style it, but you could also pair it with a skirt instead of jeans!



I love stripes and ruffles, so this striped sweater with a ruffle hem came home with me! It's simple and perfect for spring when sometimes it can still be slightly chilly, but you still want to show some arm ;)



I always gravitate towards white blouses! I have more neutral tops than anything else. This white eyelet shirt is SO SOFT and I just adored it tucked in. Can you imagine it with a pair of wedges to dress it up?! Eyelet anything is my favorite, that totally got me.


 The sleeve detail is so adorable:


This simple floral tee was adorable! Such a great spring staple.


Loved this green jacket too! Perfect weight for spring.



I'm in LOVE with this floral jumpsuit. It's so comfortable, has a fitted waist (but it's stretchy, so not too tight!), pockets (yay!) and a snap at the neckline. It's a crop length, so perfect for spring and summer! On SALE now!


All about the feminine details like swiss dots and bows! This one was adorable. I loved the color and the slightly capped sleeve.


This black jumpsuit with cute flutter sleeves is super flattering! It has a stretchy waist, pockets, and wide leg pants. It'd be great with flats, wedges or sneakers. On SALE now!


You might have seen on Instagram that this romper came home with me! I am such a sucker for embroidery! One of the reason I love rompers is because the shorts are a little longer, which is great since I'm really self-conscious about being in too short of shorts. This buttons up the front and the buttons are covered in the same material as the romper. It has POCKETS (something I always look for in an outfit I might be wearing to teach a workshop in) and it ties at the waist with a bow. I just adore it!


On SALE now!












Hope you guys have a happy Friday! We get the keys to our house tonight-- hooray!!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top