Mother's Day Gift Guide

Happy Friday! I can't believe Mother's Day is just a couple weekend's away! I'm sharing a couple gift ideas today with you. Hopefully these inspire you to shower your moms, sisters, aunt, grandma's and friends with love!!
SHOP:

More: beauty gift set (mask, moisturizer, oil, cleansing balm) / sugar scrub / baby set / lipstick 
There's something for everyone in this round up! From something cozy, to a new pair of shoes, some fun beauty products, pretty home decor (like a vase, coffee table book and dish towel!) to a couple first-time-mom gifts, hopefully you've found something sweet for your mom. I already got my mom the lipstick above and have another surprise up my sleeve (ahem--can you say flowers?!)

What are some of your favorite gifts to get your mama?

xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Such sweet gift ideas! I love giving things that are either personalized in some way, or that someone wouldn't get for themselves. A few years ago I actually won an identical gold necklace like the one you include in your round-up for my momma by submitting a little essay about her. She wears it every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I loved so many of these-- I would like to get them ;) haha! That's SO sweet about the essay. I'm sure she adores it! I also love gifting experiences or spa days to my mom :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top