Cozy Essentials

I hope you all had a very relaxing and fun holiday! I'm still kind of at the point where I don't know what day it is, but we are back in Michigan after our California Christmas. I'll give you a little recap of our trip soon! 

I've pretty much been living in loungewear and PJ's for the past 3 weeks and I'm not complaining about that one bit ;) One of my favorite interior stores, Serena & Lily, also has pajamas which is completely new information to me! When they sent me a pair, I couldn't help but share since it's a true reflection of my current uniform...ha! I think my love for being in PJ's is really just an extension of my love for all things cozy. I love blankets, pillows, candles, and ambient lighting to help get me in the warm and cozy mood. This year I strung up some twinkle lights above our headboard for Christmas, but I love them so much for the warm glow than I might keep them up through January.



I LOVE getting into a made bed every night. There is nothing more cozy than that ;)

I got the linen pair of PJ's and they're really pretty in this peachy pink! They come in a couple different colors and fabrics (even flannel, if you're a fan!)

Want to cozy your home up for winter?! Here are some of my favorites to do just that from Serena & Lily:
SHOP:


You can see more of our bedroom design plan here. It's one of the projects I'm most excited to tackle and finish this winter!

Here's to cozy winter days!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

This post is in collaboration with Serena & Lily. All opinions and thoughts are my own, as always! I'm proud to partner with stores that have such high quality pieces, style and missions. I spec S&L pieces for my paying design clients regularly, so you can know this is a brand I know and trust. Thank you for supporting brands that keep Michaela Noelle Designs doors open!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top