Client Reveal: Wallpapered Powder Bath & Bold Nursery


A couple weeks ago I showed you one of my recent design projects, complete with a green kitchen. We started in the kitchen and living room and now today I'm back showing you glimpses at the rest of the house! We're starting in the powder room on the main floor, moving to the master bedroom, a couple guest rooms, then heading to the kids bath and nursery. This nursery is such a great room! It was so fun to design and see come together. I love that this family wasn't afraid of bold color. Scroll down to see for yourself!

First up, the powder room! Give me ALL of this wallpaper! I am so happy a client was bold enough to go with wallpaper. This one is such a subtle design, from one of my favorite stores to source from. Everything is so classic and beautifully done. I think they'll love this for years to come! And since it's a powder bath, it's a small enough room to be okay with changing in 10 or so years if they grow tired of the pattern. I would put this in a whole bedroom if I could :)




 wallpaper

Master Bedroom
This room is serene, light, airy, with a touch of blues and golds to bring in hues from the lake outside. Eventually, this back wall will be wallpapered in this gorgeous textured textile (in color Cactus). I will of course be snapping updated photos once this is done! It's really going to make the bedding and colors in our custom pillows pop.



 chairs

Guest Rooms:
They have two guest rooms upstairs, so here's a peek at both of them. I love how simple and sweet they, each designed with both sets of grandparent's in mind.





Laundry Room:
Another great spot to play with pattern is your laundry room, like these fun floors!

The kid's bath upstairs is so cute. Another fun, yet subtle, flooring paired with pretty serene greens and grays and popped with an adorable art print above the towels.

 art / towels

Nursery:
This is one of my favorite nurseries because of how different it is! Don't get me wrong, I love me a neutral, light space, but I think this is such a great change of pace. When I proposed a vintage automobile, boat and car themed room, this family lit up and were so glad to find a design inspiration they agreed on! They love traveling, so including a big map as art was a no-brainer.




He loves it ;)





Even the sheets coordinate with the room!



gold lamp / crib / rug / plant


I hope you love this house tour as much as I love sharing it! What are some of your favorite details?

*If you're interested in my interior design services, I'd love to hear from you! Whether you live locally to West Michigan or you live out of state, I have a package that will suit your needs. 
hello @ michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

3 comments

  1. I love those prints in the master and the guest room with the flowers! Do you mind if I ask for the source of those prints?
    Great job Michaela this project looks great--long time follower here! Like 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Always inspired by your taste in colors and prints, especially florals. Agree with Susan, would love to know where you got those prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home, I am hard pressed to pick a favorite room! I love the wallpaper in the powder room, such a soft and subtle pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top