Our New Bathroom Rug & Hardware

Hello friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. We finally had a really warm, sunny weekend which meant we got lots done outside! We are building our deck this next weekend (and by "we" I mean McCann ;)) and so my husband prepped the area by doing the footings for the structure. I also built a little flower bed on one part of the lawn and we power-washed our front porch step and path, garage and shed. Sooo satisfying!! 

Today I'm super excited to show you an update we recently made to our bathroom. If you remember, we have a powder room as well, but this is the main bathroom for all the bedrooms. We don't have a master bathroom, so this is it for us! You can take a look at where we started here. From taking out a bulkhead over the sink to putting into two sinks, changing the vanity and countertop, getting a new mirror and lighting, we've come a long way! (PSSST! All sources are at the end of the post!)

Today's update is the new rug we just got. I have been looking for a Persian style rug for in here for months, but the size had to be pretty specific. It's a really narrow area, so it had to be under 2'6" wide. The vanity is 60" wide, so that's what I wanted the length to be. I couldn't believe I found this rug sized at 5'x2' AND it had the colors I wanted to pull in-- navy to tie in with the striped shower curtain. I also loved the warm colors in the rug to bring in some of the warmer golds and basket tones. 


One thing we'd still like to change in the future about the bathroom is the ugly floor. Ha! I can't stand it, but it is low on the priority list right now. I'm hoping to do a marble or white hexagon tile someday.




Another thing I'm hoping to update soon is getting some fun art to go above the toilet instead of this little shelf.








 Rug / Hardware: knobs (1-1/4"), pulls  / Mirror frame / Shower Curtain sconces / faucets / hand towel bar / towel bar / hook / toilet paper holder
Thanks for peeking around! Hope you like the new update. 

xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top