Two Easy Summer Styles

I hope you're having a great week! I'm still here in California visiting my family, seeing my parents' new house, and saying goodbye to my childhood home. I fly back to Michigan on Friday and it's bittersweet! 

I'm excited to share a couple fun, easy-to-wear summer styles today. To me, these feel so effortless and put together! Just what we want in the summer months.


First up is this really lightweight, embroidered top. I LOVE embroidery! A couple years ago when I took some time to think about words I wanted to describe my style as a way to help with my buying decisions, the phrases "special detail" and "feminine" both came to mind. I love a special detail, whether it be a bow, an eyelet material, ruffles, or embroidery. This one stood out to me right away!


I'm also sporting the headband from last week's post again because that's how cute it is. This time I styled it differently and left some hair out in front of the headband. Which look do you prefer?! 



For the second look, I paired a super simple racer back tank with a cute pair of high waisted pull-on shorts. I love this waistband's ruffly detail! This outfit can be paired with sneakers like I did here, sandals or even wedges if you want to dress it up! (Cameo by Lincoln's tail ;))


I threw on a denim jacket with it as well. Cuffing the sleeves gives it a finishing touch!



SHOP THE LOOKS

Outfit One:

Outfit Two:



Have a great day!
xoxo






interior design website / services / portfolio


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top